EVERLASTING :TRUE FRIENDSHIP:

>> Sunday, October 18



When I'm lost in the rain,
In your eyes, I know I'll find
the light to lead my way,
and when I'm scared....
or losing around.....

When MY world is GOING CRAZY,
you can turn it all around
and when I'm down you're there
Pushing Me to the top....

YOU'RE ALWAYS there GIVING ME
all you've got....

AND WHEN I need a FRIEND
you are always by my side...
giving me Faith that
gets me through the NIGHT....

FOR the arms to be MY SHELTER
THROUGH ALL the rain
for truth that will never CHANGE...
For SomeONE to Lean On...

FOR a HEART can RELY
on through anything....
FOR that ONE I can Run To...



From KUAZ with LOVE,
-faridkamil-


Nukilan Hati dari FARIDKAMILMARAVILLA. forza milano ! gomo kelate gomo !

0 kata jiwa anda:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NUFFNANG

Add This

Sebarkan ke seluruh alam maya!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP